Tips for Boarding or Traveling with your pet
• Book airline and hotel reservations early. Check if there are any special requirements for your pet.
• A health check-up and a health certificate may be necessary.
• Pack your pet's medications and special diets where they are easily accessible. Be sure water is always available.
• If your pet is excited or uneasy about travel a non-prescription sedative may be helpful.
• Crates are the best way to transport your pet safely.
• If it's warm where you are going, be sure to protect your pet from fleas, ticks, and heartworms.
• If it's snowy where you are going, boots and sweaters will protect your pet from ice, snow, and salt.